[Labs-l] [Labs-announce] abrupt tools login host changes

DeltaQuad Wikipedia deltaquadwiki at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 19:25:14 UTC 2016

tools-bastion-05 seems to be moving pretty slow, I assume that's going to
be the case till the new one is built?

Amanda - DeltaQuad
English Wikipedia Arbitrator
Notice: Anything sent from this email, unless otherwise noted, is in my
individual capacity, and does not represent the Arbitration Committee at
all.