[Labs-l] [REMINDER] Filesystem downtime today

Marc A. Pelletier marc at uberbox.org
Thu Jan 15 15:14:58 UTC 2015

[Crossposted to Wikitech-l]

Hello, all!

As a reminder, the planned partial downtime of the Labs network
filesystem for maintenance is today (January 15) at 18:00 UTC and is
scheduled to last up to 24 hours - but I have high hopes that it will be
much shorter than that.

In addition to the expected impact during the window (copied below)
there will be a brief (less than 5 minutes) complete suspension of
service to the affected filesystems at the very beginning of the process
that should not cause errors but may cause many services to stall briefly.

-- Marc