[Labs-l] Partial outage in progress (resolved)

Daniel Naber naber at danielnaber.de
Wed Feb 18 16:16:50 UTC 2015

On 2015-02-18 16:58, Nuria Ruiz wrote:

> Look ports in the instance (netstat -putona). Chances are that tomcat
> cannot re-start clean if if died in bad conditions. Please make sure
> that tomcat ports are unocupied before you restart (normally this is
> 8080).

When I ssh into tools-webgrid-tomcat (is that the right one?) and do "ps
aux" there's no Tomcat running at all. "netstat -putona" also show
nothing on port 8080. On tools-login there's something on port 8080 but
it's my pending Tomcat. If I stop it, netstat doesn't list anything on
port 8080 anymore. Trying to start Tomcat leaves it in state pending
again.

Regards
  Daniel