[Labs-l] permission/access denied issues when connecting to wmflabs

Ann Samoilenko ann.samoilenko at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 04:36:18 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

I have an issue with access to my account in Wikitech.

When I connect via tools-login.wmflabs.org, and try to access my folder
(home/torin8) it says
Permission denied.
Error code: 3
Error message from server: Permission denied
Request code: 11
This happens no matter if I do it as torin8 or if I become my tool.

Also, I have tried to run a MySQL query from my tool folder (Icelab), and
every time I get the following error:
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'torin8'@'10.68.16.7' (using
password: NO)

Exactly the same happens when I log in via tools-dev-eqiad.wmflabs.org.

Do you know what is going on or how to fix this?

Many thanks!