[Labs-l] Reason for public_html being delete before move?

Bryan White bgwhite at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 18:36:57 UTC 2014

>>On 03/05/2014 01:16 PM, Bryan White wrote:
>> What was it renamed too?  I don't see any additional directories on
>> old WMFLabs site

>In eqiad, it will have been renamed back to public_html.
>
>In pmtpa, it has been renamed ...DATA.public_html; but if you rename it
>back that will disable the automatic proxy to eqiad.
>
>-- Marc

There is no DATA.public_html directory on old site.

I'm again unable to log onto the new site. When doing 'become
checkwiki',  I get:
   sudo: sorry, a password is required to run sudo

I got the same thing yesterday when trying to run 'finish-migration checkwiki'

So at the moment it "appears" I have lost data, cannot do anything on
new site and can't run on old site because I started the move.

Bryan