[Labs-l] 2014-15 Wikimedia goals for Labs

Marc A. Pelletier marc at uberbox.org
Tue Jun 10 12:12:49 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

WMF Engineering has just published its draft annual goals for
engineering on mediawiki.org[1]; and it includes a nifty section for
planned objectives for Labs in the coming year.

Please leave any comments/questions on the talk page; are there glaring
omissions or mistakes?  Things you'd like to see better covered?

Our goals are reviewed at least quarterly, and we're always open to
continual feedback, but now is the best time to help refine and
influence the "big picture" of our focus for the coming year.

-- Marc

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Engineering/2014-15_Goals