[Labs-l] IPv6 on labs

Maximilian Doerr maximilian.doerr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 18:40:02 UTC 2014

Actually, without looking at the need for when we need to support IPv6, I was simply making a comment at how widely used the are right now.  But the data presented does show that we should have full IPv6 support by the start of 2015, or earlier if possible.

Cyberpower678
English Wikipedia Account Creation Team
Mailing List Moderator