[Labs-l] IPv6 on labs

Jan Lebert jan.lebert at online.de
Tue Jun 3 17:47:26 UTC 2014

Google's statistics [1] show 3.7% of their traffic is IPv6, however in
certain regions like Belgium the IPv6 Adoptation is up to almost 20%.

There are hardly any free IPv4 Addresses anymore, the regional Internet
registries are on their last /8 block [2].

So why not use IPv6, what are the problems? People have been testing and
using it for a long time now.

Jan

[1]
https://www.google.com/intl/en/ipv6/statistics.html#tab=per-country-ipv6-adoption