[Labs-l] Labs migration starts on Tuesday

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 17:25:26 UTC 2014

I am confused about /data mounpoint

You say:

The contents of your shared /data/project or /home directories will
not be immediately available in eqiad.

Does it mean that if I decide to move the content by hand, using SCP,
it will be overwritten anyway sooner or later? How do I decide if I
want to have this content moved by ops or by myself? What if I want to
move just some items from /data/project and remaining data can be
safely nuked?