[Labs-l] Scholarships for Zurich Hackathon

Silke Meyer silke.meyer at wikimedia.de
Fri Feb 28 13:34:55 UTC 2014

Hi all!

>From 9th to 11th of May there will be a MediaWiki hackathon in Zurich
[1]. Scholarships are available for this and some of them are given out
by Wikimedia Germany for MediaWiki developers who are from Germany or
work on Wikidata or the migration of tools from Toolserver to Tool Labs.
You can apply for a scholarship directly via the registration form for
the hackathon [2]. The registration deadline is 16th of March 2014. I’m
looking forward to seeing many of you there to work on the migration.

Best Silke

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Z%C3%BCrich_Hackathon_2014
[2]
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nlrQ7cox36xaNK1u9iKP-thogY5TVrilOGJR79DqQ9A/viewform

--
Silke Meyer
Internes IT-Management und Projektmanagement Toolserver

Tel. (030) 219 158 260

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt
für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.