[Labs-l] Kolossos

Frank Sainsbury fsainsbu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 08:26:01 UTC 2014

Hi Gerard
 well Kolossus wrote some code:
http://toolserver.org/~kolossos/openlayers/kml-on-ol.php
which put nearby wiki articles on a map.

I would like to put a second link to other geolocated data in the label?  That may not be possible, I know little about the kml popups...

There is an example of the toolserver.org code umkreis.php on wikipedia but it is , obviously for postgres on toolserver.org rather than mariadb on the new system?

so what I would like is kml-on-ol.php working on the new system / or the  the name of the database on new system to finish a rewrite of umkreis.php.

Hope thats clear?  feel free to ask me anything else, this is just one bit of a much larger puzzle due in monday midday!
But two days is a long time.   8)

Thanks

Frank Sainsbury  B.Surveying., Post.Grad.Dip.Computer Science
fsainsbu at gmail.com
Executive Officer
ITSOIL Pty Ltd          Phone:    +61 3 62271024
ABN 45 076 484 234  	Fax:   	 +61 3 62271024 	       	       Mobile +61 447099690
PO Box 263 Kingston 7051
( itsoil at netspace.net.au)