[Labs-l] Tool Labs Growth

Marc-André Pelletier mpelletier at wikimedia.org
Tue Feb 25 18:05:26 UTC 2014

On 02/25/2014 12:21 PM, Federico Leva (Nemo) wrote:
> So that's how many tasks are running in a given point in time, right?
> Not how many tasks have run (to completion).

If we presume the distribution between continuous and batch jobs is
fairly stable (which seems like a reasonable assumption) then it's still
a good indicator of growth.

Right now, the job numbers are just over 2600000 and they are allocated
consecutively; there's no easy way of saying how many of those were
"successful" (mainly because how one defines success would depend on
what the job /was/) but since the period is about 11 months then we know
it's the right order of magnitude.

-- Marc