[Labs-l] Are you ready for the migration?

Matthew Walker mwalker at wikimedia.org
Tue Feb 11 22:24:49 UTC 2014

Some of my instances will pass the check; others will not. However, unless
the fixes are as easy as "do this 5 step thing that will take less than 10
minutes" it's going to be easier and likely faster for me to just create
new instances.

Will there be a period in which I can create eqiad instances before pmtpa
disappears?

~Matt Walker
Wikimedia Foundation
Fundraising Technology Team