[Labs-l] Are you ready for the migration?

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 22:06:22 UTC 2014

Ok, now I figured that thing tries to connect to all instances I have
access to and check them, which is like half of labs.

Anyway, that information "we don't recommend to run self hosted
puppetmaster" is pretty enough :-)

I assume that if I am running it, I am not read for the migration. So
what do I need to do now, so that I am ready? Because from what I
know, there is no easy way to switch back to labs-hosted puppet (not
that I wanted to).

So what precisely needs to be done?