[Labs-l] Labs instance proxy certificate

Jeremy Baron jeremy at tuxmachine.com
Sun Feb 2 06:40:12 UTC 2014

On Feb 2, 2014 1:19 AM, "Daniel Schwen" <lists at schwen.de> wrote:
> was anything changed regarding the labs instance proxy SSL
> certificates? My instance (https://fastcci1.wmflabs.org/status)
> appears as not trusted (red struck through https) in browsers on
> Android, whereas the certificate is accepted on the desktop browsers I
> tried.
> I'm thinking that is due to certificates missing on Android. As far as
> I remember this used to work on Android a few (2-3) weeks ago.

Seems unlikely to have changed in the last few weeks.

https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/52630 has no recent activity and a check
with "Qualys SSL Labs"[0] confirms that bug is still valid. (see "chain
issues" section. not testing with s_client because I'm writing from a phone
atm)

-Jeremy

[0] https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=fastcci1.wmflabs.org