[Labs-l] List of packages that are supported by tool labs

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 18:40:18 UTC 2013

the reason why I started this discussion was that there is no way to
verify if a package was already requested or not.

So we can keep recreating same tickets to install same software as
someone else requested million times over and over... This is a
biggest problem I see with bugzilla tickets. There is basically no way
to verify if package X is already "in this system" so I have to
request it. Which may be eventually 15436 time that someone requested
it. And that doesn't seem to me as a time saver.