[Labs-l] List of packages that are supported by tool labs

Marc-André Pelletier mpelletier at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 13 16:17:13 UTC 2013

On 11/12/2013 02:18 PM, Ryan Lane wrote:
> I'm very in favor of this. It ensures we can easily and quickly add new
> nodes and it tests our puppet manifests.

It is a relatively disruptive process, however, which I try to avoid to
keep things stable for tools.

That said, it might be a good idea start a schedule where one node is
put out of rotation and rebuilt at regular interval -- if that interval
is long enough to allow load to drain "gradually" away from the node and
the rebuild wait until no tool runs on it anymore, it'd be workable.

-- Marc