[Labs-l] Workshops at the Amsterdam Hackathon

Silke Meyer silke.meyer at wikimedia.de
Fri Mar 1 16:31:03 UTC 2013

Hi!

We've been thinking about what skills current toolserver users could
need when migrating to Labs. The upcoming Hackathon in Amsterdam is a
good opportunity to offer workshops. As Tool Labs won't be ready by
then, we thought about concentrating on software toolserver users are
used to that won't be available (or won't be the default) in Labs.

Possible topics:
* git for svn users.
* Or: Switching from Solaris to Ubuntu.
* Or: Differences between Jira and Bugzilla.
* Your ideas / needs here...

To plan activities for Amsterdam, it would be good to know if you would
potentially take part in such a workshop and what topic it should cover.
So, as a *potential participant*, please let us know what you need!

If you are interested in *offering such a workshop to others*, please
let me know, too, and I'll organize it.

Have a nice weekend!
Best, Silke

--
Silke Meyer
Systemadministratorin und Projektassistenz Wikidata

Tel. (030) 219 158 260

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt
für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.