[Labs-l] [labs] bots project is turning to testing environment of tools project

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 12:21:35 UTC 2013

tools-dev is a 1 instance in tools project, that is for development or
testing of tools. The testing environment is needed to test changes
made to infrastructure (it's not for testing of bots, but it could
be).

For example we are soon going to switch apache servers from current
version 2.2.22 to 2.2.24 - in order to test this change we need
testing infrastructure, not just 1 separate instance