[Labs-l] File permissions

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 08:40:41 UTC 2013

Hi,

I would happily help you, but current version of take isn't very
newbie friendly, nor descriptive and alternative I made is having some
"vulnerabilities", so I have no idea how to find out why it doesn't
work (I guess Coren didn't implement --verbose, neither -v[vvvvvvvv]).

Anyway if you tell me which folder you need to set to which
permissions I can do that. Just keep in mind that folders in
/data/project should have g+s permission in order to keep the group.
If you had a tar of that software it changed the permissions to
original which it had when it was created.