[Labs-l] Two more questions for the FAQ page (answers missing ; ))

Marc A. Pelletier marc at uberbox.org
Tue Aug 20 19:38:48 UTC 2013

On 08/20/2013 12:59 PM, Erik Moeller wrote:
>> I certainly consider OSM-related projects to be sufficiently aligned
>> with Foundation interests that I consider them to fall within the Labs'
>> scope.
>
> +1 ; if ToU needs a bit more flex in that regard, let's fix it.

We can already wedge them in (the terms have enough slack in them) on a
case-by-case basis with the terms as-is.  I don't know if it's a good
idea to name OSM specifically, though; perhaps something along the lines
of "or other open source/open data projects approved by the foundation"?

(CCing Luis specifically to put him in the loop)

-- Marc