[Labs-l] Need help

Marc A. Pelletier marc at uberbox.org
Wed Aug 14 14:12:57 UTC 2013

On 08/12/2013 11:08 AM, Magnus Manske wrote:
> with ... some file that I (and the tool user) can't access. Random
> people nuking my tools, WTF?

I've seen this issue before, on XFS, while we were salvaging the
filesystem when we had the problem with the buggy kernel that had caused
some corruption.

Are you certain that the files were correct before July 7th?  If they
were, it means that the thin provisioning has issues unrelated to the
kernel bug and I'll have to disable the feature (which is a shame,
because it was really useful -- but reliability takes priority).

-- Marc