[Labs-l] Ability of Labs to be the new WMDE Toolserver by 2014

Harry Burt jarry1250 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 18:23:06 UTC 2012

Thanks Ryan, public IP (maybe in the IPv6 world anyway) + SFTP sounds
a Toolserver-migration-friendly plan.

It does of course raise the question of although it makes me wonder if
how easy it would be to simply have one instance shared by all
Toolserver users.

Daniel: I did look at WinSCP on my Windows box, but I don't think it
supports proxying(?). Your instructions for Gnome are useful though,
thanks!

Harry

--
Harry