[Labs-l] labsconsole interface changes

Ryan Lane rlane at wikimedia.org
Wed Sep 5 22:38:34 UTC 2012

I've made some changes to the labsconsole interface. Let me know if
they cause you issues.

I added the DynamicSidebar extension, which I wrote years ago, so that
we can show actions on the sidebar only if they are appropriate to
show. You'll no longer see cloudadmin, sysadmin, netadmin or user
actions unless you are in those groups. Anons will get a very stripped
down sidebar that only shows List Instances and List Projects. Other
sidebars will appear, if you are a logged in user, a sysadmin, a
netadmin, or a cloudadmin.

- Ryan Lane