[Labs-l] Fixed gerrit-dev.wmflabs.org

Chad Horohoe chorohoe at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 4 21:11:06 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Thought people might might be interested in knowing that I've fixed the
gerrit development installation[0]. It's currently running 2.5rc0, and is
fully puppetized like production.

You can login using your labs credentials.  Anyone who wants admin
access to test things, please let me know. Yes, I know the SSL cert
is self-signed.

Known bug: logins don't seem to be persisting beyond about 5-10mins
or so--not sure why yet.

Please break stuff (or volunteer to fix stuff)!

-Chad

PS: Thanks to Ryan for being super patient with my 40 patch sets, and
for Andrew for diving in and helping me debug a bunch of stuff.

[0] https://gerrit-dev.wmflabs.org