[Labs-l] New project request for MediaWiki extension for WebGL-enabled interactive 3D models

Daniel Zahn dzahn at wikimedia.org
Thu Jun 28 10:12:40 UTC 2012

Hi Eric,

quoting from your en.wp user page "a MediaWiki
extension<http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikitech-l/2012-April/060254.html>to
enable interactive 3D models of large molecules, like proteins and
DNA.
".
This sounds exciting! I created a new project "pdbhandler" (ok with the
name?).
I also see you have an existing labs user created by Reedy (
https://labsconsole.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Emw), so i added you to the
project as sysadmin and netadmin.

Welcome to labs,

Daniel