[Labs-l] IRC logs are gone

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 00:45:46 UTC 2012

of course that's not the way I prefer we need to find out what is
happening, it may be even some my mistake or some weird bug, there is a
script in cron which generates the .gz files, that one is running as root
as far as I know, because it creates the backups too and sets some
permissions on them, it's cronned on bots-1 but I didn't change it for
weeks and it never happened, so i don't think it has something to do with
that...