[Labs-announce] Super Reminder: Ubuntu Precise instances will be shut down at the end of this month

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Mon Mar 27 14:28:18 UTC 2017

There are now four days remaining until the Ubuntu Precise deadline.

On Friday the 31st I WILL DELETE remaining precise instances, both those
that are currently running and those that are in a SHUTOFF state.

The good news is, we're almost to the goal.  The remaining hosts that I
know about are:

analytics: limn1
openstack: labs-vmbuilder-precise  (which is mine!)
wildcat: dannyb

Please let me know if you need additional assistance with any of the
above.  Documentation for this process can be found at
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T143349.

-Andrew