[Labs-announce] Update: Tool Labs Maintenance on 3/15/17 at 4:00 PM UTC

Chase Pettet cpettet at wikimedia.org
Wed Mar 15 17:42:54 UTC 2017

Complete.

This maintenance lasted just shy of an hour.  All Kubernetes services
should have been back at around 50 minutes in.  This was longer than the
expected 30 due to extra time for initial depooling of existing Pods.  At
the moment all Kubernetes services seem to be functioning as expected.
Non-Kubernetes Tool Labs functions were not impacted.

We will continue to monitor throughout the day.

--
Chase Pettet
Engineering Manager -- Labs