[Labs-announce] Finished: Public DNS and Proxy changes coming up this weekend

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Wed Mar 30 21:12:17 UTC 2016

This transition is done, and things should be working properly now.

There were a few minutes of unpleasantness earlier today when some
upstream DNS servers disagreed about who was in charge of wmflabs.org,
but everything is settled down now, and all the upstream caches should
be up-to-date.

We've enabled the Horizon DNS and proxy GUIs and tested them a bit.  A
more complete 'introduction to Horizon' email will follow shortly.

-Andrew