[Labs-announce] IMPORTANT: rolling reboots today

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Wed Jan 20 20:06:23 UTC 2016

and rebooting all labs VMs today.  We'll be running a dist-upgrade on
all reachable labs instances, then rebooting the virt hosts (which will,
in turn, reboot the associated labs vms.) Total downtime for any given
instance should only be 5-10 minutes, but you will need to restart
services and such after the restart.

We'll do our best to ensure that tools survive the reboots -- more on
that as the day develops.

-Andrew