[Labs-announce] [action required] We are removing inactive projects.

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Tue Aug 30 15:19:34 UTC 2016

Update:

There are still 30 projects that remain unclaimed on
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Purge_2016.

I've emailed the admins of each of these projects directly.  If I don't
hear anything I will start to shut down instances on Thursday.

Many thanks to the vast majority of admins who provided me with prompt
and useful feedback about project preservation and cleanup!

-Andrew