[Labs-admin] Fwd: How's PAWS treating ya?

Bryan Davis bd808 at wikimedia.org
Thu Dec 29 19:10:54 UTC 2016

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 11:17 AM, Yuvi Panda <yuvipanda at gmail.com> wrote:
> Feedback from one of the profs using PAWS in their class :D

Another vote for our old friend "the docs are crappy" :/

I hope I can find some budget and people to start tackling this core
problem soon. Toby likes to say goofy things like "finding good tech
writers is easy", but that doesn't match my historical experience here
or at other companies. Does anyone have ideas about groups we could
reach out to that may know where to find aspiring tech writers or
accomplished ones who are interested in contributing to FLOSS
projects?

Bryan
--
Bryan Davis              Wikimedia Foundation    <bd808 at wikimedia.org>
[[m:User:BDavis_(WMF)]]  Sr Software Engineer            Boise, ID USA