[Gendergap] Wikipedia: Changing the Ratio

Amy Senger amy at 1x57.com
Fri Sep 30 14:48:59 UTC 2011

Hi Folks - I just posted my thoughts on a "Change the Ratio" campaign for
Wikipedia<http://1x57.com/2011/09/30/changing-the-ratio-wikipedias-battle-for-diversity-part-iii/>,
that includes a logo my company created with the design help of JESS3 (who
did that State of Wikipedia video: http://jess3.com/the-state-of-wikipedia/
).

In it I mention a Facebook event that I'll be promoting this weekend for
people to change their profile pic to the Change the Ratio logo on Ada
Lovelace day (one week from today, Friday Oct 7):
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=154261054664442

I'd love to hear your thoughts/comments. There have been so many great ideas
generated on how to address the gendergap issue. I'd love to see more people
executing ideas at the grassroots level and seeing what works:)

Best,
Amy
--
*