[Gendergap] Sue's new blog

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 13:27:48 UTC 2011

Well, at least this confirms that there are a 14 photos of dudes getting
their *own* rocks off on Commons! Thank god!  (Oh...speaking of
permissions...)

You also have to scroll down a bit in Google search before you come across
the article after searching "sucking your own cock". The fact that the
search finds that page based on one of my favorite films, Clerks, is rather
funny.

Wait, where is Sue a liar?

-Sarah