[Gendergap] Nudity vs Islam in Western Europe

Netha Hussain nethahussain at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 05:58:36 UTC 2011

Dear Fred,

  We have 'n' number of mailing lists and forums to discuss politics and
religion. I am subscribing to many such mailing lists, and I take part in
active discussion in them. But now that we are here in gender gap mailing
list to discuss about women participation in Wikimedia projects, let us not
entertain off topic discussion. Let's discuss just enough politics and
religion that may concern gender gap issues on Wikimedia projects - not
more.

Thank you.

In Wikilove,
--