[Gendergap] Labiaplasty

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Sat Sep 17 18:14:37 UTC 2011

A lot of this surgery is cosmetic surgery, thus it is a matter of taste,
not a matter of dysfunction or normality. And, usually, is quite private
and nobody's business. So, I don't see a problem so long as the cosmetic
aspect is clear.

There is a plastic surgeon who specializes in this area that has uploaded
many images for promotional purposes. I'm pretty sure he has quit by now.
That was several years ago.

Fred