[Gendergap] Wikipedia: Biography of Living People guide (focusing on sport)

Laura Hale laura at fanhistory.com
Thu Sep 15 02:34:21 UTC 2011

I've created a small guide to editing articles about living people, with a
focus on sport people (and Australian Paralympians specifically). If anyone
has any feedback on the attached file, that would be really great. I wanted
to try to cover issues that tend to be the biggest pit falls in terms of
trying to edit articles about living people.  The only area that, being self
critical, I think may need work is the photographs part... but maybe that
can be fixed by linking to another guide?  there is a lot more out there
regarding uploading pictures than BLP editing.

I've spent the past two or so days working on it and I'm kind of stuck on
being more critical of my own stuff so any feedback would be much
appreciated. :)

--
twitter: purplepopple
blog: ozziesport.com