[Gendergap] "beauty" project

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 23:40:47 UTC 2011

I've been spending a little bit of time this evening looking at beauty
related topics. I noticed most of them aren't tagged with any projects.  I
looked at WP:Fashion, which specifically focuses on style/clothing/etc. I
have to admit, I'm a bit surprised there isn't a "Beauty and Personal Care"
type of project, or something...it'd be a great and prime category to get
beauty and make-up junkies (it's a cult!) to participate. The category could
even cover holistic body care, spa treatment, relaxation..and perhaps
similar subjects.

I don't have the time or heavy interest at this moment, but, it is
interesting that nothing like this exists...

But at least we have a project page for pretty much all NFL teams ;)

-Sarah

--
GLAMWIKI Partnership Ambassador for Wikimedia <http://www.glamwiki.org>
Wikipedian-in-Residence, Archives of American