[Gendergap] CBC Radio on Wikipedia's Gender Gap

Sue Gardner sgardner at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 13 18:29:37 UTC 2011

Hey folks,

http://www.cbc.ca/spark/2011/09/sue-gardner-on-wikipedias-gender-gap/

This is me being interviewed by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
about our gender gap. It's raw (uncut) tape so it's long -- I am
guessing about 20 minutes. But you will probably find it interesting,
due to the topic and also the fact that --although I don't name
anybody-- I talk at some length about this list :-)

(You might disagree with how I characterize what's happening here --
i.e., I think I say at one point that the list has been sometimes
'hilarious,' and I realize I may be alone in thinking that. It's fine
if you disagree, but I hope nobody finds what I said offensive -- it's
meant affectionately, and with respect.)

Thanks,
Sue

--

Sue Gardner
Executive Director

415 839 6885 office
415 816 9967 cell

the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!