[Gendergap] Pregnancy article lead-image RFC and the lack of junk in articles

Daniel and Elizabeth Case dancase at frontiernet.net
Tue Sep 6 16:11:42 UTC 2011

Sarah:
I was trying to think of an example of something that might be relevant to men. I looked at the [[vasectomy]] article and was happy to see that there was a medical drawing of a groin, and not someone's privates at the first image (aguughhhh), but, you scroll down a bit and there it is, but, I expected it.

Myself:
There actually has been sort of a precedent with a male-relevant article. I'm sure others with long wiki teeth will remember it once they see the link, but for those who don't, it's at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Semen/Archive_3#Survey_to_gain_consensus_to_remove_an_image
and you can scroll up and down at your leisure, and follow the links to the controversial image.

Daniel Case