[Gendergap] [Commons-l] Fwd: Photo of the Day on Wikimedia Commons (reverted back)

Neil Kandalgaonkar neilk at wikimedia.org
Mon May 16 15:10:32 UTC 2011

Béria Lima changed the image back to the original "On the Edge" graphic.

Given that there are some people who think I abused my staff status
and/or didn't wait for consensus, I think I will bow out at this point,
rather than get into a revert war on the Main Page.

(However, note that the captions are now all wrong in other languages --
some of them were updated in the meantime to reflect the Amazonian image.)

--
Neil Kandalgaonkar  |) <neilk at wikimedia.org>