[Gendergap] [Commons-l] Fwd: Photo of the Day on Wikimedia Commons

Deanna Zandt deanna at deannazandt.com
Tue May 17 12:17:20 UTC 2011

I'd also be interested in contributing-- the BLP experience of last week was incredibly enlightening, and got me thinking about access... having the right key unlocked a wealth of knowledge and aid. How to make that key more widely available, or second nature/common knowledge? I'm hoping to blog about it soon. In any case, I'd like to come at some of the HOW-TO issues in general from that noob perspective.

cheers
dz