[Gendergap] Meta: Don't be a dick

Daniel and Elizabeth Case dancase at frontiernet.net
Mon Mar 14 20:37:53 UTC 2011

> I've actually been citing this one in presentations for some time, because
> I very much like the sentiment of the essay, but always felt a little
> uncomfortable with "dick" and would've preferred "jerk."

Having sometimes linked to this page in block messages (until I read a
little further down to where it specifically says not to do that sort of
thing), I often wondered if it had been translated into Yiddish, where it
had a better title waiting for it that can be used at least in the English
Wikipedia:

"Don't be a schmuck"

Daniel Case