[Gendergap] RecentChangesCamp 2011 Boston

Joseph Reagle joseph.2008 at reagle.org
Thu Feb 24 14:12:29 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, February 23, 2011, Laura Hale wrote:
> RecentChangesCamp 2011 Boston is coming up in March.

I'm looking forward to the Boston RCC and would like to hear discussion about the gender gap. There is a proposed session about gender and motivation [1]. (Though I'm not keen on the perspective of this as being about motivation.)

(I'd also be happy to present preliminary thoughts on my current work [2], but I would prefer to mostly listen, and I know that presentations aren't very unconference-ish.)

[1]: http://recentchangescamp.org/wiki/Boston/Agenda
[2]: http://reagle.org/joseph/blog/social/community/free-as-in-sexist-intro