[Gendergap] The concept of love (not really an offtopic)

Miguelinito miguelinito at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 21:32:01 UTC 2011

Hello. I'd like to share with you what is -in my opinion- a serious
problem with one of the most important articles in Wikipedia.
I'm referring to the article about love. I think that keeping neutrallity
in this article is fundamental, since many people from all over the
world reads it, and also copy the contents to their own Wikipedias,
so lack of neutrallity would mean something very dangerous,
in fact something like a tacit dictatorship of thought -or feeling,
in fact- sent to the world. And I mean it.

I opened a discussion in the village pump, maybe you'd want to have a
look and see what I mean.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Village_pump_%28miscellaneous%29#Love

I think it's not an offtopic since this article has a serious lack of
neutrallity on what global human relationships are.

Best wishes,

Miguel Ángel