[Gendergap] one woman's response about why she stopped editing Wikipedia

Oliver Keyes scire.facias at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 03:31:33 UTC 2011

Interestingly, Howie Fung's survey (which was conducted without a gender
entry) identified "complexity" of the editing process, be it through the GUI
or the editorial hoop-jumping, to be one of the two most prominent reasons
for users retiring or leaving the community disenchanted. This kind of links
in with that.

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 3:28 AM, Lady of Shalott <ladyofshalott.wp at gmail.com