[Gendergap] Thinking about Solutions

Miguelinito miguelinito at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 23:36:48 UTC 2011

Hello, Brandon

I think that it shouldn't depend on other users, because, no matter
how responsible they were, everybody could have sometime a bad day.
I think that such a system should encourage the creation and/or improvement
of articles, i.e., an objective system. Something similar to the
barnstar to the featured article editor, but more detailed.

Regards

Miguel Ángel

Estimado Brandon,