[Foundation-l] Board Resolutions from March 30th 2012

Ting Chen tchen at wikimedia.org
Fri Mar 30 21:42:51 UTC 2012

Dear members of the community,

After having discussed the final aspects of this today I would like to
announce the following three resolutions

1) Board of Trustees Voting Transparency:
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Board_of_Trustees_Voting_Transparency
1) Fundraising 2012:
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Fundraising_2012
2) Funds Dissemination Committee:
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Funds_Dissemination_Committee

For those of you who are currently in Berlin, we will have a 2 hour
window tomorrow to discuss this together, we invite you to send
questions for this session to Harel Cain (<harel.cain at gmail.com
<mailto:harel.cain at gmail.com>>) He will be moderating tomorrow's session
which will be similar to the Q&A session we had in Paris.

We are currently working on a Question and Answer document which we will
publish as soon as possible.

Although the decision has now been made, we have a large number of
challenges ahead of us and I hope that we as a movement will come
together to make the Funds Dissemination Committee a success by working
with us to come up with answers tot the questions that we still have and
helping to make it work!

--
Ting Chen
Member of the Board of Trustees