[Foundation-l] New editor engagement experiments team

Fabrice Florin fflorin at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 22 00:08:18 UTC 2012

Welcome Karyn, Maryana, Steven and Ryan to our expanded editor engagement group!

I am really happy to hear about this decision, which feels like the right thing to do in so many ways.

It's going to help us focus together on creating more practical solutions to this complex challenge, which is as much about psychology and culture as it is about technology.

I can't wait to work more closely with you all -- and to learn from each other in the process.

Onward!

Fabrice

Fabrice Florin
Product Manager,
Editor Engagement
Wikimedia Foundation
+1 (415) 839-6885 ext. 6827 work
fflorin at wikimedia.org

Check our new report:

Helping readers improve Wikipedia: First results from Article Feedback:
http://bit.ly/aft5-blog2